The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the top event in the United States for FDI promotion, connecting investors, companies, economic development organizations (EDOs) and industry experts to seize every opportunity available to make investment deals happen through U.S. investment.
The 2023 SelectUSA Investment Summit returns to National Harbor, Maryland from May 1-4, 2023 to establish new connections and opportunities to grow through investing in the U.S.
June 7-11, 2021
About the SelectUSA Investment Summit
Who attends the Investment Summit?The SelectUSA Investment Summit draws more than 3,000 attendees! You can expect to meet EDOs representing the U.S. states and territories, more than 1,200 business investors with representation from 70+ international markets, and industry experts who will provide insight and advice on how to make your move to the U.S.! The SelectUSA Investment Summit has directly impacted more than $80 billion in new U.S. investment projects, supporting over 60,000 jobs across the United States and its territories.
What to ExpectThere is opportunity at every turn at the SelectUSA Investment Summit! In addition to the plenary sessions, armchair discussions, panels, academies, and programs on our traditional agenda, you can expect to:
- Explore the exhibition hall featuring EDOs, service providers, industry experts, and international tech startups.
- Interact with 50+ states and territories, companies from 70+ markets, speakers, government officials and more; set up one-on-one or group meetings and make your investment deals happen.
- Gather advice and information from policy and industry experts in 100+ sessions providing you with actionable instruction on everything from developing a workforce to understanding incentives.
- Become part of and form valuable partnerships with industry partners from across the United States.
Who should apply to attend the Investment Summit?
Anyone can apply to attend the SelectUSA Investment Summit! However, we find groups that benefit the most from attending are:
- Investors, including representatives of international businesses of all sizes, that are seeking to establish or expand operations in the United States;
- Representatives of U.S. economic development organizations;
- Representatives from U.S. state and local governments;
- Advisors, service providers, companies, chambers of commerce, and associations facilitating FDI into the United States.
INVESTORSThe United States is a land of diverse opportunities; our consumer market, workers, technologies, landscapes, and our resources are vast and varied. This diversity means there are opportunities for companies of all shapes and sizes.
Investors who are interested in establishing or expanding operations in the United States can cut corners and save time by attending the Investment Summit. As an investor, you will:
- Connect fellow investors, service providers, and government officials with U.S. investment experience.
- Network and meet with fellow investors, EDOs,, service providers, and U.S. government leaders through our online networking platform.
- Learn more about how, where, and why to invest in the United States, information made available in our formal agenda sessions.
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATIONS (EDOs)U.S. EDOs can meet over 1,000 investors who are seeking to establish or expand their business operations in the United States. Through Investment Summit attendance, you can:
- Connect with other EDOs,service providers, and government officials with experience attracting investment locally.
- Network and meet with potential investors through our online networking platform.
- Learn about the latest investment trends and resources to help you reach more investors.
- Promotion - Showcase the advantages of your location in the exhibition hall.
2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit Numbers
About SelectUSASelectUSA is the U.S. government program led by the U.S. Department of Commerce that focuses on facilitating job-creating business investment into the United States and raising awareness of the critical role that economic development plays in the U.S. economy. Since its inception, SelectUSA has assisted thousands of clients, including EDOs, domestic firms, and international companies, facilitating over $141 billion in client-verified investment, supporting more than 162,000 jobs across the United States and its territories.