2022 SelectUSA Investment SummitRegistration for the 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit is now live. Join us in-person June 26-29, 2022 as the annual Investment Summit returns to the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the highest-profile event in the United States dedicated to promoting foreign direct investment (FDI.) This year’s Investment Summit returns in its familiar format to provide exciting opportunities for more investors from more markets and greater representation from economic developers (EDO) across the nation to engage and interact - the 2022 Investment Summit will be the most highly anticipated and productive FDI event you attend all year.
- Explore interactive exhibitor showcases featuring EDOs, service providers, industry experts, and international tech startups.
- Network with 50+ states and territories, companies from 80+ markets, speakers, government officials and more; set up one-on-one or group meetings and make your investment deals happen.
- Learn from policy and industry experts in 100+ sessions providing you with actionable information on everything from developing a workforce to understanding incentives.
- Meet and form valuable partnerships with industry partners from across the United States.
The 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit continues its commitment to feature exciting opportunities with innovation and entrepreneurship at the forefront.
- SelectUSA Tech returns to connect early-stage and startup technology companies to prospects for advancement in the U.S. market, where participants can exhibit at branded booths, upload a product and service demo video, and apply to pitch in front of a panel of judges, and much more.
- Select Global Women in Tech (SGWIT), launched at the 2021 Investment Summit, returns for its second year! Geared towards international female founders, entrepreneurs, and executives in the technology sector, SGWIT participants will participate in matchmaking with mentors to help them develop a market entry strategy, tailor their product and promotion for success in the U.S. market, have access to an exclusive networking platform, and hear from successful global female founders.
- Addressing Climate Change - in recognition of the importance of global climate priorities, agenda sessions are being organized to bring together stakeholders in clean energy and key sectors such as advanced batteries, energy storage, civil nuclear energy, offshore wind, and semiconductors.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit draws more than 3,000 attendees and has directly impacted more than $57.9 billion in new U.S. investment projects, supporting over 47,000 jobs across the United States and its territories. Historically, the Investment Summit attracts more than 1,200 business investors from approximately 80 international markets who join economic developers from almost all U.S. states and territories.
Join us to be part of this successful history and take advantage of all the information, innovation and investment opportunities the 2022 Investment Summit has in store.
Commerce Secretary Gina M. Raimondo Announces Speaker Lineup, Includes U.S. Cabinet and Prominent Private Sector Leaders
May 18, 2022
Today, the U.S. Department of Commerce and SelectUSA announced the lineup of global executives, business leaders and U.S. government representatives who will address participants at the 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit from June 26-29 in the Washington, D.C. area.
Hosted by U.S. Secretary of Commerce Gina M. Raimondo, notable speakers presenting at the conference include Cabinet members, U.S. governors, thought leaders and C-suite executives from U.S. and global companies.
U.S. Government representatives joining Secretary Raimondo include Cabinet members Secretary of State Antony Blinken, Labor Secretary Marty Walsh and Small Business Administration Administrator Isabella Casillas Guzman. Also confirmed to attend are Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson, Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb and Puerto Rico Governor Pedro Pierluisi, among others.
“The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the perfect venue to show the world that the United States is open for business,” said Secretary Raimondo. “For 10 years and counting, the U.S. has ranked as the top destination for global companies to invest, thanks to a highly skilled workforce and business environment underpinned by values of freedom, equity, and fair competition. I am looking forward to joining a cohort of gifted public and private sector leaders as they strike important deals across all 50 U.S. states and territories.”
A full list of confirmed speakers and the current agenda for the 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit is available online.
Media Registration Opens for the 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit
May 18, 2022
The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the highest profile event in the United States, dedicated to promoting foreign direct investment (FDI) and fostering direct connection with attending companies from around the world. The participation of the press is key to the overall success of the Investment Summit.
Media registration is now open for the 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit. Accredited journalists must register online. For media related inquiries and troubleshooting, please email: Rachel.David@trade.gov.
Road to the Summit Video Series
Join SelectUSA and our EDO Diamond Sponsors on a tour highlighting reasons the United States is the premier destination for Foreign Direct Investment, and learn more about the benefits of attending the Investment Summit.
Road to the Summit Video Series
Journey back to see how SelectUSA and our 2021 EDO Diamond Sponsors highlighted reasons the United States is the premier destination for Foreign Direct Investment and outlined the benefits of attending the annual Investment Summit.