June 7-11, 2021
SelectUSA TechSelectUSA Tech creates opportunities that connect early-stage and startup technology companies to prospects for advancement in the U.S. market.
SelectUSA Tech Pitching SessionsAt the 2023 SelectUSA Investment Summit, held May 1-4, SelectUSA Tech startups from around the world competed in nine pitching sessions.
More than 75 companies representing 33 markets took part in eight pitching sessions. Three regional pitching sessions allowed winners to compete against other regional winners; meanwhile, over 200 companies applied for a spot in one of five industry pitching sessions. The winner of each session participated in the World Finals pitching session.
The judging panels were impressed with the quality of pitches companies delivered. SelectUSA commends participants on their presentations. Congratulations to the winners of each session!
|World Finals Pitching Session|
|2nd||World Finals||Magnestar Inc.||Canada|
|3rd||World Finals||OCP Maintenance Solutions||Morocco|
|Regional Pitching Sessions|
|1st||Regional Group 1||Luminis Water Technologies||Singapore|
|2nd||Regional Group 1||Beeta Biomed Inc.||Canada|
|3rd||Regional Group 1||Virtualtech Frontier Sdn Bhd||Malaysia|
|1st||Regional Group 2||A.D.A.M. (Advanced Development of Additive Manufacturing)||Ukraine|
|2nd||Regional Group 2||Gense Technologies||Hong Kong|
|3rd||Regional Group 2||Delfos Energy||Brazil|
|1st||Regional Group 3||Magnestar Inc.||Canada|
|2nd||Regional Group 3||MJN||Spain|
|3rd||Regional Group 3||Aprevent||Taiwan|
|Industry Pitching Sessions|
|2nd||CleanTech||Rux Energy Pty Ltd||Australia|
|3rd||CleanTech||Mint Innovation Limited||New Zealand|
|2nd||FinTech||DiMuto Pte Ltd||Singapore|
|3rd||FinTech||KAIRA Technologies Inc.||Canada|
|1st||MedTech||Philophos, Inc.||South Korea|
|2nd||MedTech||LumiSTAR Biotechnology, Inc.||Taiwan|
|3rd||MedTech||VSense Medical Inc.||Taiwan|
|1st - TIE||Software||LetsData||Ukraine|
|1st - TIE||Software||OCP Maintenance Solutions||Morocco|
SelectUSA Tech Opportunities at the SelectUSA Investment SummitThe 2023 SelectUSA Investment Summit featured exciting opportunities and programming for SelectUSA Tech participants at a discounted rate, including:
- Exclusive space in the SelectUSA Tech Networking Pavilion to network, share, and present tech products and/or services;
- The opportunity to apply to pitch in front of a panel of judges and an audience;
- SelectUSA Tech Investment Academy Sessions on investment trends and opportunities in key industry subsectors, as well as on topics like soft-landing programs, startup ecosystems in the United States, and more;
- Access to the networking app to set up one-on-one meetings with economic development officials, accelerators, incubators, and others; and
- Invite-only networking opportunities
SelectUSA Tech CriteriaCompanies interested in applying for SelectUSA Tech must fit the following criteria:
- Less than 10 years old (founded on or after January 1, 2013)
- Up to $10 million in annual revenue
- Up to 40 total employees
- Developing a new technology product or service, or delivering an existing technology to a market in new ways
- Planning to expand to the U.S. within the next 2-3 years
Stay up to date with SelectUSA programming by subscribing to our emails.
For any questions, please email SUSAEvents@trade.gov.