Registration is Now Live!Registration for the 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit is now live. Join us in-person June 26-29, 2022 as the annual Investment Summit returns to the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the highest-profile event in the United States dedicated to promoting foreign direct investment (FDI.) This year’s Investment Summit returns in its familiar format to provide exciting opportunities for more investors from more markets and greater representation from economic developers (EDO) across the nation to engage and interact - the 2022 Investment Summit will be the most highly anticipated and productive FDI event you attend all year.
- Explore interactive exhibitor showcases featuring EDOs, service providers, industry experts, and international tech startups.
- Network with 50+ states and territories, companies from 80+ markets, speakers, government officials and more; set up one-on-one or group meetings and make your investment deals happen.
- Learn from policy and industry experts in 100+ sessions providing you with actionable information on everything from developing a workforce to understanding incentives.
- Meet and form valuable partnerships with industry partners from across the United States.
The 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit continues its commitment to feature exciting opportunities with innovation and entrepreneurship at the forefront.
- SelectUSA Tech returns to connect early-stage and startup technology companies to prospects for advancement in the U.S. market, where participants can exhibit at branded booths, upload a product and service demo video, and apply to pitch in from of a panel of judges, and much more.
- Select Global Women in Tech (SGWIT), launched at the 2021 Investment Summit, returns for its second year! Geared towards international female founders, entrepreneurs, and executives in the technology sector, SGWIT participants will participate in matchmaking with mentors to help them develop a market entry strategy, tailor their product and promotion for success in the U.S. market, have access to an exclusive networking platform, and hear from successful global female founders.
- Addressing Climate Change - in recognition of the importance of global climate priorities, agenda sessions are being organized to bring together stakeholders in clean energy and key sectors such as advanced batteries, energy storage, civil nuclear energy, offshore wind, and semiconductors.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit draws more than 3,000 attendees and has directly impacted more than $57.9 billion in new U.S. investment projects, supporting over 47,000 jobs across the United States and its territories. Historically, the Investment Summit attracts more than 1,200 business investors from approximately 80 international markets who join economic developers from almost all U.S. states and territories.
Join us to be part of this successful history and take advantage of all the information, innovation and investment opportunities the 2022 Investment Summit has in store. Apply now and we will see you in June 2022.
Registration Open for SelectUSA Investment Summit Taking Place in June at National Harbor
December 2, 2021
U.S. Secretary of Commerce Gina M. Raimondo announced today registration is open for SelectUSA’s Annual Investment Summit, which will take place June 26-29, 2022, at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the largest event dedicated to promoting foreign direct investment (FDI) in the United States. The summit plays a vital role in attracting and facilitating business investment and job creation in the United States by raising awareness about a wide range of investment opportunities and enabling direct connections between foreign investors and U.S. economic development organizations (EDOs).
“The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the premier foreign direct investment event in the United States. We are looking forward to welcoming our Investment Summit family back together to safely network in person, have crucial conversations on foreign direct investment, and create a space for participants to learn more about why the U.S. remains the most attractive place in the world for businesses to invest and grow,” said Secretary Raimondo. “Thanks to President Biden’s leadership, and the hundreds of millions of Americans who have received a vaccine, we believe we’ll be able to host 2022’s summit in person, and in a way that will put the health and safety of all attendees front and center.”
Additionally, the Investment Summit focuses on the American investment environment, industry trends, and new opportunities for all attendees and features senior government officials, C-Suite business executives and other thought leaders.
The 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit will feature exciting business and networking opportunities for all participants with innovation and entrepreneurship at the forefront. The SelectUSA Tech program, which connects early-stage and startup technology companies to prospects for advancement in the U.S. market, will allow participants to exhibit their products and services at branded booths with the opportunity to upload a product and service demo video, apply to participate in a pitch competition, attend in-person workshops and Investment Academy sessions and much more.
The Select Global Women in Tech (SGWIT) series, geared towards international women founders, entrepreneurs, and executives in the technology sector, will see its second iteration at the Investment Summit. SGWIT participants will be matched in sessions with an experienced, successful mentor to help them develop a market entry strategy, tailor their product and marketing for success in the U.S. market, gain access to an exclusive networking platform, and hear from successful global women founders.
Following the Biden Administration’s ambitious action to tackle the climate crisis and set the U.S. on the path to achieve net-zero emissions by 2050, SelectUSA’s 2022 Summit will include special sessions to convene stakeholders in clean energy sectors such as advanced batteries, energy storage, civil nuclear energy, offshore wind and semiconductors. The SelectUSA Investment Summit draws more than 3,000 attendees annually and has directly generated more than $57.9 billion in new U.S. investment projects, supporting over 47,000 jobs across the United States and its territories. Historically, the Summit attracts more than 1,200 business investors from more than 80 international markets to connect with economic developers from nearly every U.S. state and territory.
Road to the Summit Video Series
Join SelectUSA and our EDO Diamond Sponsors on a tour highlighting reasons the United States is the premier destination for Foreign Direct Investment, and learn more about the benefits of attending the Investment Summit.
Road to the Summit Video Series
Journey back to see how SelectUSA and our 2021 EDO Diamond Sponsors highlighted reasons the United States is the premier destination for Foreign Direct Investment and outlined the benefits of attending the annual Investment Summit.