SelectUSA Investment SummitRegistration for the 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit is now live. Join us in-person June 26-29, 2022 as the annual Investment Summit returns to the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the highest-profile event in the United States dedicated to promoting foreign direct investment (FDI.) This year’s Investment Summit returns in its familiar format to provide exciting opportunities for more investors from more markets and greater representation from economic developers (EDO) across the nation to engage and interact - the 2022 Investment Summit will be the most highly anticipated and productive FDI event you attend all year.
- Explore interactive exhibitor showcases featuring EDOs, service providers, industry experts, and international tech startups.
- Network with 50+ states and territories, companies from 80+ markets, speakers, government officials and more; set up one-on-one or group meetings and make your investment deals happen.
- Learn from policy and industry experts in 100+ sessions providing you with actionable information on everything from developing a workforce to understanding incentives.
- Meet and form valuable partnerships with industry partners from across the United States.
The 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit continues its commitment to feature exciting opportunities with innovation and entrepreneurship at the forefront.
- SelectUSA Tech returns to connect early-stage and startup technology companies to prospects for advancement in the U.S. market, where participants can exhibit at branded booths, upload a product and service demo video, and apply to pitch in from of a panel of judges, and much more.
- Select Global Women in Tech (SGWIT), launched at the 2021 Investment Summit, returns for its second year! Geared towards international female founders, entrepreneurs, and executives in the technology sector, SGWIT participants will participate in matchmaking with mentors to help them develop a market entry strategy, tailor their product and promotion for success in the U.S. market, have access to an exclusive networking platform, and hear from successful global female founders.
- Addressing Climate Change - in recognition of the importance of global climate priorities, agenda sessions are being organized to bring together stakeholders in clean energy and key sectors such as advanced batteries, energy storage, civil nuclear energy, offshore wind, and semiconductors.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit draws more than 3,000 attendees and has directly impacted more than $57.9 billion in new U.S. investment projects, supporting over 47,000 jobs across the United States and its territories. Historically, the Investment Summit attracts more than 1,200 business investors from approximately 80 international markets who join economic developers from almost all U.S. states and territories.
Join us to be part of this successful history and take advantage of all the information, innovation and investment opportunities the 2022 Investment Summit has in store. Apply now and we will see you in June 2022.
Who should apply?Representatives from the following types of organizations will significantly benefit from attending the SelectUSA Investment Summit:
- Investors, including representatives of international businesses of all sizes, that are seeking to establish or expand operations in the United States;
- Representatives of U.S. economic development organizations;
- Representatives from U.S. state and local governments;
- Advisors, service providers, companies, chambers of commerce, and associations facilitating FDI into the United States.
InvestorsThe United States is a land of diverse opportunities; our consumer market, our workers, our technology, and our resources are vast and varied. This diversity means there are opportunities for start-ups, medium-sized enterprises, and multinational companies.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit is a time-saving mechanism for investors who are interested in establishing or expanding operations in the United States. Take advantage of these opportunities:
- Connect - Connect with fellow investors, service providers, and government officials, who may share tools, tricks of the trade, and lessons learned about investing in the United States.
- Network - Set up meetings with fellow investors, economic development professionals, service providers, and government leaders from across the United States through our online networking platform.
- Learn - Learn more about how, where, and why to invest in the United States with the most robust content available. Hear about innovative resources and incentives directly from federal, state, and local officials.
"The access that companies have at the [Investment] Summit to the highest level of the federal government, plus all of the state and local agencies, for us it was an unparalleled opportunity to access all of the people in one place that we need to make our transition to the U.S. easier."
– International Investor
Economic Development Organizations (EDOs)The Investment Summit is the primary event where U.S. economic development organizations can meet over 1,000 investors who are seeking to establish or expand their business operations in the United States. Take advantage of these opportunities:
- Connect - Connect with other economic developers, service providers, and government officials who may share tools and information to help you attract more investment locally.
- Network - Set up meetings with potential investors through our online networking platform.
- Learn - Learn about the latest investment trends and resources to help you more effectively reach investors.
- Promotion - Showcase the advantages of your location in the exhibition hall.
"SelectUSA is a great platform to network and make valuable contacts with different stakeholders for any kind of business development and first steps to U.S. or expanding opportunities in the U.S. We have met very competent and nice people from different fields and are looking forward to future developments."
– Economic Development Organization