Step 1: Prepare
Before beginning the application process, prepare yourself by reviewing the information on this page and connecting with the U.S. Commercial Service team in your local market if needed.
Step 2: Apply
Step 3: Stay Informed
Applicants will receive a confirmation email upon receipt of application. The email will provide instructions to access the application system and check on acceptance status.
- The first round of application vetting will begin the week of January 15
- Status notifications will be sent on a rolling basis beginning in early February, 2018
- Notifications of approval, denial, or waitlist status will occur within 15 business days of applying after initial notifications are sent in February
Step 4: Payment
Registrations are considered final once payment is received.
A credit card number may be provided during the application process. If an applicant chooses to pay by credit card, payment will be held and only processed once the application is approved and accepted.
Check or Money Order
Applicants who select to pay via check have four weeks from the approval date for payment to be sent and received. All checks MUST be received by June 1, 2018.
- In the case payment is not received within the stated time, the applicant risks being moved to the back of the waitlist and another applicant may take his/her space.
- Only accepted and paid applicants will be able to book a hotel room. It is essential to pay as soon as possible. You will receive an invoice with your confirmation letter.
If you have any issues with the processing of your payment, please contact us at SelectUSA@experient-inc.com.
Step 5: Book a Hotel Room
- SelectUSA has confirmed a block of rooms at the Gaylord and neighboring hotels specifically for approved applicants.
- Upon acceptance and receipt of payment, applicants will receive information on how to book a hotel room under the SelectUSA room block.
- Once a hotel room has been booked, guests will receive a 4-digit guarantee number (e.g. 1234) via email from Experient. Please note, this is NOT the Gaylord hotel confirmation number. If there are any special requests or changes that need to be noted, please do so with the Summit Customer Service Team using this 4-digit guarantee number.
- The hotel confirmation email will be sent to the email address that was provided during the registration process between June 12 – June 15. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive a registration confirmation email.
Step 6: Matchmaking
Approved attendees will receive instructions on leveraging the matchmaking system during the Summit. Matchmaking will begin in Spring 2018.