Step 1: Prepare
Before entering the process get prepared by reviewing the questions listed in the section below entitled what to know before applying.
Step 2: Apply
Step 3: Stay Informed
Applicants will receive a confirmation email that the participant information was received. The email will provide instructions to access the application system and check the acceptance status.
- First round vetting will begin the week of January 15
- Status notifications will be sent on a rolling basis beginning early February, 2018
- Notifications of approval, denial, or waitlist-status will occur 15 business days of applying after initial notifications are sent
Step 4: Payment
Applications are final once payment is received.
A credit card number can be provided during the application process. The form of payment will be held and only processed once the application is approved and accepted.
Check or Money Order
Applicants who select to pay via check have four weeks from the acceptance date but no later than June 1, 2018 for their payment to be received and processed..
- In the case payment is not received within the stated time, the applicant risks being moved to the back of the waitlist and another applicant may take his/her space.
- Only accepted and paid applicants will be able to book a hotel room. It is essential to pay as soon as possible. You will receive an invoice document with your confirmation letter.
Step 5: Book a Hotel Room
- SelectUSA has confirmed a block of rooms at the Gaylord and neighboring hotels specifically for approved applicants.
- Upon acceptance and receipt of payment, applicants will receive information on how to book a hotel room under the SelectUSA room block.
Step 6: Matchmaking
Matchmaking questions will be asked during the application process that will feed into matchmaking profiles. Accepted attendees will receive instructions on leveraging the matchmaking system during the Summit. Matchmaking will begin early or mid-April 2018.