Exhibitor and Sponsor Resources
June 10 – 12, 2019 | Washington Hilton, Washington, D.C.
Exhibitor and Sponsor ResourcesThis page provides information for exhibitors and sponsors who have applied, been vetted and accepted, and signed their contract to participate in the Investment Summit.
Exhibitor and Sponsor PortalOnce an applicant has been vetted and accepted and the contract is signed, the organization’s point of contact will receive a link to their personalized registration portal. The portal will be used by all exhibitors and sponsors to access most information regarding their participation, including the exhibitor kit, link to register personnel, invoice, payment options, etc. Exhibitors and sponsors will also be able to upload their logo and organization descriptions through the portal. Portals will be available beginning in December 2018.
- Free Passes: All exhibiting organizations will receive two Exhibition Hall only passes per booth (no matter the size of the booth). Exhibition Hall only passes include matchmaking. Sponsorship packages may include additional full conference passes. You will receive comp codes to use in the application process for any free passes.
- Additional Passes: Full access Investment Summit passes are available at the full conference rate. Additional Exhibition Hall-only passes are not available.
- All Personnel Must Apply: All booth personnel must apply and go through the vetting process individually to attend. Personnel vetting is separate from the exhibitor vetting process.
Hotel Reservation ProcessBook through SelectUSA for the lowest rate.
SelectUSA has confirmed a room block within the Washington Hilton for approved attendees. Housing is only available to attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors who have applied and have been accepted by SelectUSA to attend the Investment Summit.
Hotel rooms have been secured at the Washington Hilton for the special rate of US$251 (GSA per diem). The hotel rate is valid until the room block is sold out or until 11:59 p.m. EDT on May 17, 2019.
Step 1: Apply to Attend the Investment SummitAll personnel attending with an exhibiting company (booth personnel and full attendees) should apply via the main attendee application site. If you have any free passes associated with your exhibition/sponsor package, enter the applicable comp codes on the application summary page. Comp codes will be provided in your exhibitor/sponsor portal once you have signed the exhibitor/sponsor contract.
Apply to Attend
Step 2: Receive Acceptance Email and Book Room(s)Accepted participants will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to book a hotel room. If you would like to make hotel reservations for more than one person, simply select the number of hotel rooms you would like to book and indicate who will be staying in each room.
Step 3: ConfirmationOnce a hotel room has been booked, guests will receive a 4-digit guarantee number (e.g. 1234) via email from Experient. Please note, this is NOT the Washington Hilton confirmation number. If there are any special requests or changes that need to be noted, please do so with the Investment Summit Customer Service Team using the 4-digit guarantee number.
The final hotel confirmation email will be sent to the address provided during the registration process between June 3 and 5. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive a hotel confirmation email.
Note: If you need to make any changes to a confirmed hotel room, please send the change requests to the information on the Contact Us page.
Hotel and Travel Information
Collateral Events Calendar
- The Collateral Events Calendar is a medium through which SelectUSA can help amplify EDO messaging.
- Many delegations will be making key travel and schedule decisions in January and February, so it is important to submit details as soon as possible for any collateral or Spinoff Events.
Learn more and submit a collateral event application here.
U.S. State and Local Night (Reception in Exhibition Hall)Reception: Tuesday, June 11, 5:00-7:00 p.m. EDT (This date is subject to change)
Location: Exhibition Hall
- The U.S. State and Local Night Reception is located in the Exhibition Hall and allows attendees a wonderful opportunity to visit and network with exhibitors at their booths.
- All Investment Summit participants are invited to attend U.S. State and Local Night.
- Exhibitors may hold mini-receptions at their booth highlighting local flavor and experience.
- Food and beverages can be purchased through the conference hotel.
- Outside food is not permitted (exception: sample portions 3 oz.)
- Outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Any additional events or receptions should take place after U.S. State and Local Night concludes.
Food and Beverage Served by Exhibitors and SponsorsThe following rules apply to exhibitors and sponsors who wish to serve food and beverages in the Exhibition Hall or within a meeting space.
Rules Regarding Alcohol
- All alcohol must be purchased through the hotel. If a specific item cannot be acquired, the Washington Hilton will work closely with distributors and companies to find something as close as possible.
- Alcohol is not permitted to be brought in through outside vendors per District of Columbia law.
Rules About Bringing Food and Beverage Into The Hotel
- Local foods over 3 oz. per person must be purchased through the hotel.
- Exhibitors may bring in sample sizes, excluding alcohol, of 3 oz. or less.
- If an item is not provided in sample sizes, exhibitors can cut down the items into 3-oz. pieces.
Exhibition Hall Floor Plan and Space AllocationThe floor plan will be available and space will be allocated in April 2019.
IMPORTANTDO NOT ship directly to the hotel
Shipments sent directly to the hotel will be returned to the sender at the cost of the sender. All shipments must be sent to the address listed in the Exhibitor Kit, which will be posted below. Please use the shipping forms provided within the Exhibitor Kit.
Exhibitor Kit and General Contractor
- Shipping information
- Booth services
- Order booth furniture
- Order electric
- Order internet
The 2019 Exhibitor Kit will be available in Spring 2019.
Contact – General ContractorHeritage Exposition Services at +1(800) 360-4323.
Setup and Exhibit Times
SelectUSA Exhibition Hall Setup Hours(times subject to change)
Sunday, June 9, 2019
7:00 – 10:00 p.m. EDT
Monday, June 10, 2019
7:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDT
SelectUSA Exhibition Hall Hours(times subject to change)
Monday, June 10, 2019
1:30 – 4:30 p.m. EDT
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. EDT
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. EDT
SelectUSA Exhibition Hall Teardown Hours(times subject to change)
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. EDT
Early teardown is not permitted without prior permission from eventPower. Exhibitors who tear down early will be charged a US$1,000 fee.
Organization Description and LogoAll contracted exhibitors and sponsors will be provided a link to an individual portal that allows the uploading of all exhibitor information, including the organization’s description and logo for the printed program guide, mobile app, and Investment Summit website.
Deadline to Upload Organization Details and LogoWe suggest that all organizations upload available information immediately. Deadline for printed material is Friday, May 10, 2019.
Dress CodeBusiness attire or local market equivalent is expected for all days and functions.
Exhibitor and Sponsor SupportMegan Corn
Fulfillment & Exhibit Hall/Speaker Manager
Phone: (703) 740-1949