Apply to Attend
Apply to Attend
Thank you for your interest in the 2019 SelectUSA Summit. The event has reached capacity and we are no longer able to accept new applications. Please watch for the announcement of the 2020 event, we hope to see you then.
Apply by 11:59 p.m. EST
Sunday, December 31, 2018
Apply by 11:59 p.m. EST, Thursday
February 28, 2019
March 1, 2019
Before ApplyingAll attendees should be familiar with the application process before starting the application process.
Application Process & Information
Apply to AttendSelectUSA welcomes investors representing international businesses of all sizes that are seeking to establish or expand operations in the United States, as well as U.S. economic development organizations, representatives from U.S. state and local governments, service providers, chambers of commerce, and associations facilitating direct investment into the United States to apply. Those who wish to attend must submit an application and be approved in order to be a part of the Summit.
Cost to AttendApply early and take advantage of the super early bird registration rate. All payments must be received prior to the rate deadline listed below. If payment is received after the deadline listed below, the registration rate will move to the next rate category.
- Super Early Bird Rate of US$825: Apply by 11:59 p.m. EST, Sunday, December 31, 2018
- Early Bird Rate of US$925: Apply by 11:59 p.m. EST, Thursday, February 28, 2019
- Regular Rate of US$975: Begins March 1, 2019
- Remarks from high-profile CEOs and senior U.S. government leaders, along with panel discussions on the latest investment trends.
- Access to 30+ breakout sessions and workshops with more in-depth and practical information about investment opportunities and resources.
- Networking opportunities and one-on-one meetings through an online matchmaking system that is easily accessible via your smart device or your computer.
- Access to the attendee database with the ability to communicate with attendees inside the matchmaking platform.
- Access to the exhibition hall floor highlighting exhibits from U.S. state, regional, and local economic development organizations – the people who directly facilitate and incentivize investment.
- The U.S. government investment resource center, offering opportunities to speak directly with experts on a wide range of policy and regulatory issues.
- Breakfast and lunch each day, coffee breaks, and two networking receptions.