SelectUSA Investment SummitThe SelectUSA Investment Summit is the highest-profile event dedicated to promoting foreign direct investment (FDI) in the United States. The Investment Summit plays a vital role in attracting and facilitating business investment and job creation by raising awareness about the wide range of investment opportunities in the United States and enabling necessary direct connections between investors and U.S. economic development organizations (EDOs).
Each Investment Summit focuses on the U.S. investment environment, industry trends, and new opportunities. Additionally, the Investment Summit features senior government officials, C-Suite business executives, and other thought leaders.
The 2022 Investment Summit will return June 26-29, 2022, to the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland.
2021 Investment Summit sponsors and exhibitors are eligible to pre-register for in-person booth space at the 2022 Investment Summit. Applications will open Fall 2021.
Save the date and sign-up to be the first to know about future updates.
Who should apply?Representatives from the following types of organizations will significantly benefit from attending the SelectUSA Investment Summit:
- Investors, including representatives of international businesses of all sizes, that are seeking to establish or expand operations in the United States;
- Representatives of U.S. economic development organizations;
- Representatives from U.S. state and local governments; and
- Advisors, service providers, companies, chambers of commerce, and associations facilitating FDI into the United States.
InvestorsThe United States is a land of diverse opportunities; our consumer market, our workers, our technology, and our resources are vast and varied. This diversity means there are opportunities for start-ups, medium-sized enterprises, and multinational companies.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit is a time-saving mechanism for investors who are interested in establishing or expanding operations in the United States. Take advantage of these opportunities:
- Connect - Connect virtually with fellow investors, service providers, and government officials, who may share tools, tricks of the trade, and lessons learned about investing in the United States.
- Network - Set up virtual meetings with fellow investors, economic development professionals, service providers, and government leaders from across the United States through our online networking platform.
- Learn - Learn more about how, where, and why to invest in the United States with the most robust content available. Hear about innovative resources and incentives directly from federal, state, and local officials.
"The access that companies have at the [Investment] Summit to the highest level of the federal government, plus all of the state and local agencies, for us it was an unparalleled opportunity to access all of the people in one place that we need to make our transition to the U.S. easier."
– International Investor
Economic Development Organizations (EDOs)The Investment Summit is the primary event where U.S. economic development organizations can meet over 1,000 investors who are seeking to establish or expand their business operations in the United States. Take advantage of these opportunities:
- Connect - Connect with other economic developers, service providers, and government officials who may share tools and information to help you attract more investment locally.
- Network - Set up meetings with potential investors through our online networking platform.
- Learn - Learn about the latest investment trends and resources to help you more effectively reach investors.
- Promotion - Showcase the advantages of your location in the virtual exhibition hall.
"SelectUSA 2019 was great in the sense that the quality of businesses that attended were outstanding. We are already witnessing outcomes from the [Investment] Summit. We have one business that has signed a lease and plans to invest up to $1 million within the next 12 months."
– Economic Development Organization