Attendees should be familiar with the application process before entering the application page.
Application Process & Information
Apply to Attend
SelectUSA welcomes investors representing international businesses of all sizes that are seeking to establish or expand operations in the United States, as well as U.S. economic development organizations, representatives from U.S. state and local governments, service providers, chambers of commerce, and associations facilitating direct investment into the United States to apply to attend. Demand to attend is high and space is limited. Those who wish to attend must submit an application to be a part of the Summit.
Cost to Attend
- Insights from high-profile CEOs and senior U.S. government leaders, along with panel discussions on the latest investment trends
- Breakout sessions with more in-depth and practical information about investment opportunities and resources
- Access to the half day, pre-Summit 2017 SelectUSA Investment Academy on June 18
- Real-time interactivity in a one-of-a-kind networking community through a cutting-edge platform
- Exhibits from U.S. state, regional and local economic development organizations – the people who directly facilitate and incentivize investment
- The U.S. government investment resource center, offering opportunities to speak directly with experts on a wide range of policy and regulatory issues
- Breakfast and lunch each day, coffee breaks, and a networking reception